The Advantages of Using Domed Labels from DomeTag
DomeTag makes the best domed labels in the industry, and has been producing domed labels in the USA since 1978. Why do our customers put their trust in DomeTag Domed Labels?
All We Do is Make Domed Labels
- DomeTag specializes in doming and has developed the most sophisticated domed label equipment and processes in the industry.
DomeTag is Sticky
- DomeTag’s trademarked Elephant Snot Adhesive is 8x thicker than the competitor’s adhesive. It is thick enough to fill the gap on rough surfaces, with industry-leading tack strength and peel strength. Elephant snot works great when applying on textured, curved, or porous surfaces. Put simply, DomeTag stays put when our competitors labels fall off.
- Don’t need Elephant Snot? Our regular “Permanent” adhesive is a great solution for glossy or flat surfaces.
DomeTag is Durable
- DomeTag domed labels are ready for just about anything you want to throw at them.
- UV Resistant- DomeTag uses polyurethane that remains clear, keeping its gloss and clarity after years of outdoor exposure. Some competitors use epoxy which turns yellow, while DomeTag stays clear
- DomeTag can hang in temperatures ranging from -40°F to +140° F. DomeTag shows no effect from several hours of exposure at 300°F.
- DomeTag shows no effect from fresh or salt water (and is often used by our customers for applications that go underwater), no effect from moderate to weak acids and alkali, and no effect from alcohols.
- More specific durability information can be found here.
DomeTag Magnifies Your Image
- Put simply, these are some great looking labels. Every piece of the labels is meant to show off your brand at the highest level.
- DomeTag uses full-color printing, while many of our competitors use 4-color printing. Print quality is a big part of what makes the labels look great, and DomeTag prides itself on the highest print quality and most accurate colors.
- DomeTag offers a variety of print surfaces that are able to produce the visual impact you are looking for.
Order a free sample kit today to see our labels first hand. We know you’ll be impressed.
DomeTag has worked on custom domed label applications across a variety of industries- custom packaging, beverage labeling, cosmetics packaging, spa labels, pool labeling, wine and liquor labels, office equipment labeling, business services labels, promotional labels, HVAC labels, security labels, car dealership stickers, RV dealer labels, cabinetry labels, equipment manufacturer stickers, medical device labels, and product identification labels for a broad range of brands. Give us a call at 1-800-366-3824 to talk about creative and custom domed label solutions that can be applied to your products.